Leica Roteo - Rotating Lasers
NEW: The Leica Roteo 20HV is the ideal rotating laser for basic users. Its easy-to-understand keypad is intuitive to operate. The package includes a complete set of accessories for interior works with remote control, wall mount bracket and target plate. more
Outdoor Use: The Leica Roteo 25H offers fully automatic horizontal self-levelling and even the possibility of inclining the levelling plane on the instrument. The detector supplied in the set efficiently locates the laser beam over long distances: an appealing package for exterior works. more
Indoo/Outdoor Use: The Leica Roteo 35 impresses everyone with its powerful features and complete set of accessories for every application, especially for interior works. The wall mount bracket allows convenient motorised control of the laser beam height by the combined remote control/detector or by manual adjustment. more
NEW: The Leica Roteo 35G has all the characteristics of the Leica Roteo 35. In addition, it has a green laser beam for better visibility in very bright conditions and over very long distances. more
Interior Construction Lasers Ideal for:
- Interior, finishing work: Align ceilings and walls in record time.
- Tiling: Perfectly marking out right angles.
- Stud Wall: Easy positioning of wall components.
- Mason: Drawing the chalk line.
- Flooring: Install a floor on level lines or a concrete slab.
- Joiner/Kitchen maker: Aligning furniture and fittings of kitchens.
- Plumber: Installing drains in accordance to the slopes.
- Best visibility for all interior work: Comfortable indoor-work with the green beam: 4x better visibility
- Motorized wall mount: Adjust your height without touching, using the remote control.
Outdoor Construction Lasers ideal For:
- Land Surveyor: Perform grading of land and implement the profiles.
- Achieving the level of excavation for building foundations.
- Directly set the inclinations for paving a garage entrance, for ex.
- Mason/Metal work: Easy levelling of ground and walls.
- Carpenter: Install wood truss at level without difficulty.
- Carpenter/Metal work:
- Position the Leica Roteo 35/35G at any angle up to 90° for stairs or roof pitches.
- Installation of safety railings, gates etc.
- Architect/Carpenter: Install a terrace at level or with a slight slope.
- Landscape architect, gardening: Planning and maintenance of gardens.